- Holochain Launcher, a user-friendly way of running Holochain applications on your own machine. It comes bundled with an app store so you can download and launch applications from within Launcher. Available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Tools & Libraries
Curated list of useful tools
Tools for Users
Tools for Developers
- Holonix, a Nix-based environment for Linux and macOS-based developers. It overlays the correct set of commands and build dependencies for a given Holochain release on top of your existing shell environment.
hc, the standard Holochain Swiss-army-knife dev tool. It lets developers bundle hApp components and start hApps for testing.
- DevHub, a package repository and GUI, built on Holochain, for distributing Holochain applications and remixing open-source components into new applications.
- Holochain Playground, a simulator for networks of hApp users and their data. It can be connected to running hApp instances to monitor live data flow.
- Sweettest, a Rust-based library that was written for testing Holochain but can also be used for integration- and unit-testing Holochain application back-ends.
- hc-scaffold, a command-line tool for scaffolding Holochain application back-ends.
- How, a Holochain application for converging on standards for interoperability among Holochain applications.
holochain-client-rust, a library for building hApp clients in Rust.
- Holo Web SDK, a library for connecting web-based UIs to applications hosted on the Holo hosting network.
- electron-holochain-template, a template for generated Electron-based apps with an integrated Holochain runtime, targeting all three major desktop OSes.
- REA Playspace, a flow-based modelling tool for building economic coordination networks, meant to be used with the hREA toolkit (see below).
- Holochain Open Dev, a growing collection of basic building blocks that are useful in many apps, such as user profiles, blob storage, time/keyword indexing, online presence indicators, comments, and reactions.
holochain-runner,a binary for a holochain runtime that provides key handling, app installation, and other good defaults, suitable for development or deployment purposes.
turn-based-game, a library for building perfect-knowledge games such as chess.
- Syn, a library for building real-time collaborative tools.
attestations, a library for generating W3C verifiable credentials.
- hREA, a toolkit for building networked economies using the Valueflows business ontology.
social_sensemaker, libraries for creating applications that encode reputation metrics appropriate to a group's culture.